Helloooo, everyone! Sarahtps nominated me for the Liebster Award. And since I apparently have too much time on my hands (that was sarcasm…) I thought it would be fun to do this, before I forget.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Write 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
- I have a thing about languages.
- I am learning Russian on my own. (Thank you, Natasha Romanoff, for inspiring that…)
- My physics lab partner knows Swahili, one of the guys in my class knows Latin, and one of the girls is learning German. So basically, including me, half of the class knows unusual languages.
- I exercise mentally more than physically.
- I actually kinda like math… *gasp* (Have I used this before? Oh well…)
- I started reading Jane Eyre several months ago, got seven-ish chapters in, and haven’t touched it since then… Have any motivation for me to read it?
- I actually liked Frankenstein.
- I’m taking the SAT next weekend… *gulp*
- I’m trying to get organized. (*laughs uncontrollably* Like that’ll work out…)
- I have an extraordinary love for rewatching funny movie scenes and rereading funny quotes.
- I have actually come up with eleven *hopefully* interesting facts.
Glad that’s over with! 😀 Now in answer to Sarah’s questions…
1. Is there a song you’re obsessed with right now? If so, what is it? In a way, if you count Colton Dixon’s Anchor CD as a song…
2. What would your dream house look like? It would either be a lonely cabin in the woods/mountains/mystical forest, or just a small, normal person house with a good view. As in, not NYC skyscrapers. Whatever it is, it would have a lot of bookshelves.
3. Where would it be located? Like I said, woods/mountains/mystical forest… Also Narnia/ASGARD!!!!!/picturesque countryside. Or England or Russia would work, too.
4. Have you ever read Howl’s Moving Castle? No, in fact.
5. What are you reading right now? (Or, if you’re not reading anything right now, what’s the next thing you plan on reading?) Technically, I’m reading several books, but some I’ve just kind of stopped. So… Raptor 6 by Ronie Kendig (My first of her books… it was free…), a book on plotting and writing, and then a kajillion school books.
6. What’s one book that you think EVERYONE should read? (Other than the Bible, of course.) The Chronicles of Narnia, as the seven book collection in one… 😛 But for just a single book, I think I’d have to say Antarctica: Journey to the Pole by Peter Lerangis, because, honestly, if you read this book, you just have to read the second one. 😛
7. Do you prefer headphones or earbuds? Earbuds. Because headphones make my ears sweaty, and I can’t just put one in.
8. What kind of headphones/earbuds do you have? As in, what design, or what style? Style-wise, I have the normal kind, and then the ones for exercising, which are awfully uncomfortable. But design wise… *smiles gleefully* I have ones that have crosses on them… and then red white and blue Captain America ones, of course…
9. What’s one quote you really want to find an excuse to use in conversation? Just one??? Grr… Either the Avengers’ “We’re a time bomb” quote or “So that’s what it does.” *blows up lab in physics* “So that’s what it does.”
10. How do you express excitement? If we’re talking about fandoms, then by possibly squealing or just overwhelming the people around me with chatter about said fandom. Other than that, I just get a big goofy grin on my face, I guess.
11. Are you glad to be done with these questions? Not really, I enjoy answering questions and being goofy. 😛
And now questions for my nominees:
- Do you wanna build a snowman?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve done during a game of hide-and-seek?
- How many books do you have?
- Writers, what’s the most useful piece of writing advice you’ve ever gotten?
- Favorite type of fanfiction?
- Which Avenger are you most like? (From the movie, not comic books)
- Favorite Stan Lee cameo?
- Favorite writing resource?
- Do you have trouble staying organized?
- Favorite school subject?
- Favorite food/food combination others don’t like?
For this I nominate (less than 11, sorry)…
Congratulations to all of you for being nominated and having awesome-r blog names than me. 😀