YES YES YES I’M EXCITED TOO!!!!
It’s been almost two years since Twinepathy released, and work on Lightporter has been pretty slow, but I’ve finally finished my edits, and I now have a release date for you!! *drumroll*
June 16, 2018
I’m so excited to finally be bringing you guys this book! It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally here! If you would be able to help out with this release, please fill out the contact form below! And now for the blurb (FINALLY!) and some details!
n. someone who has the ability to manipulate light and can use that ability to teleport
Albany and her twin sister, Brooklyn, have gotten more comfortable in the superhero world. But when Blaze starts acting secretive and weird monsters attack, the girls realize there is more going on that they still don’t know about. Before long, they discover that Blaze is hiding something—or someone. With FOE still hiding in the shadows, the girls must decide who they can trust… before it’s too late.
Important things to know about the blog tour:
- The tour will last from June 11-16. If you sign up to help, you can post/promote on any (or all) of those days.
- Starting on June 11th, Lightporter will be up for pre-order for $0.99, and Twinepathy‘s price will go down to $0.99 permanently! After the release (probably about a week after), Lightporter will go up to $2.99, so if you can buy it during the release or right after, you’ll get a lower price.
- Don’t have a lot of time to participate, but still want to help? No problem! I’ll be providing a pre-written post with a description of the book and links.
- If you haven’t read Twinepathy yet and don’t know if you would want to help promote Lightporter, ask me about a free PDF review copy of Twinepathy. I’d love to get some more reviews for it!
- If I receive enough entries, there could be another fanart or fanfiction contest. If you’d be interested, let me know in the comments below! There could be signed paperback copies of Lightporter given away. 😀 If there aren’t enough entries for a contest, but a few people still submit entries, you’ll still get a special thank you, so let me know in the comments if you’d like to participate! (You can see the last contest here.)
- If you sign up to do a character or an author interview, you must send me your questions by June 1st. This will give me time to answer your questions.
- Have your own idea for a unique type of post? Let me know in the signup form or in the comments below. I’d love to hear it!
As always, if you have any questions, comment below! You can also share this graphic to get your friends excited about the release.
Click here to fill out the form in a new browser window.
I’m super excited about this release, and I hope you guys are too!! Comment below if you have any questions!