From the moment someone suggested that I answer the Beautiful People questions for this month for Denver and Ezra, I knew I had to do it. So I sent an email to Ezra’s wonderful creator, asking if she wanted to do it in interview form. And she agreed! Ezra’s interview will be going up on her blog soon, so keep an eye out for that. If you have absolutely NO IDEA what I’m talking about (Who are Denver and Ezra, anyway?), check out the first Twinepathy post.
- How did they first meet? Denver: We bumped into each other at the library. Kind of literally. And then I kept seeing her at the library, and after a while I got the nerve to ask her out.
- What were their first impressions of each other? Denver: At first I was surprised at her purple hair, since she seemed really quiet. Then I noticed the geeky-ish books she had, and… we hit it off.
- How long have they been a couple? Denver: About… six or seven months?
- How committed/loyal are they to each other? Would they break up over a secret or a disagreement? Could stress drive them apart? Would they die for each other? Denver: Ugh, awkward question. I’m very loyal to Ezra. If anything happened to her… I don’t know what I’d do. I’m not sure a secret or anything would change that, depending on what it is, of course.
- List 5 “food quirks” they know about each other. (Ex: how they take their coffee, if they’re allergic to something, etc….and feel free to mention other non-food quirks!) Denver: So many. She’s wonderful that way. She’s allergic to shrimp and mushrooms, and she loves popcorn. She likes chocolate chip cookies, but only the chewy kind, and she’s good at making them, too. Better than Albany, at least. One of my favorites is that she’ll dip her fries in her milkshakes when she gets one. Favorite to watch, not to try. And… I’ll have to go with a non-food one. She can’t fall asleep without some sort of noise, like the TV or music.
- Does anyone disapprove of their relationship? Denver: *laughing* Hehe, well… my parents like Ezra, and my sister Albany enjoys her most of the time… but my other sister, Brooklyn… Let’s just say that “disapprove” isn’t the right word. She’d much rather I never got a girlfriend.
- What would be an ideal date? Denver: Curling up on the couch and watching a movie.
- What are their personality dynamics? Similar? Contrasting? Do they fight a lot or mesh perfectly? Denver: I’d say that we’re pretty similar. I don’t think we’ve ever had a fight…
- What have been their best and worst moments together as a couple? Denver: Best is… the first time we worked on a computer together. That was fun. Worst… Any moment we’ve had with Brooklyn around? I don’t know…
- Where do they see themselves and their relationship in the next few years? Denver: I’d say we’d be closer than now, maybe even… married? I don’t know… (Note from the interviewer: Subject is blushing furiously.)
Well, friends, I hope you enjoyed that! Let me know what you think in the wonderful comments below. Happy Valentine’s Day!