Whew, just barely making it! This is my first time doing the Beautiful People tag, and it’s perfect for one of the stories I’m working on. The current working title is The Standard, and two of the main characters, Teel and Peri, are sisters. And twins. So, let the questions begin!
<I>And, yes, I am going to use Thor and Loki memes and gifs. Because siblings.</I>
1. What is the first memory they have of each other? Probably playing together when they were little. They’re twins, so they always remember having each other.
2. Describe their relationship in 3 words. Fun, loving friendship.
3. What kind of things do they like to do together? I haven’t exactly figured this out, but I know they talk together and hang out. They also like to tell stories and draw, although Peri is much better at drawing than Teel, the numbers girl.
4. What was their biggest fight?
They may have fought over who got the last cupcake…
5. How far would they go to save each other? To the ends of the Earth, to the moon and back, to the outer reaches of the galaxy… They would do anything to save each other.
6. What are their pet peeves about each other? Peri gets annoyed when Teel doesn’t want to do something daring, adventurous, dangerous… rebellious…. And Teel wishes Peri would just. slow. down. Especially when Peri won’t stop talking.
7. What are their favorite things about each other? Peri loves how Teel is always there for her and helps her with her homework, and Teel loves how encouraging Peri is.
8. What traits do they share? Mannerisms, clothing, quirks, looks, etc? They look very much alike, being identical twins and all that. But other than that, they’re very different.
9. Who has the strongest personality? Peri, definitely. Teel is more reserved, while Peri’s always looking for something new to try and some trouble to get into.
10. How does their relationship change throughout your story? Ugh, I can’t answer this one, because of very big spoilers, and I’m not sure how much of this I’ll be mentioning in the blurb. I can assure you their relationship changes drastically, but I can’t say anything else. 😉
<b>And there you have it! Teel and Peri! What do you think of them? Are you intrigued? Comment!</b>