Thanks so much to Aul at Montairyus for nominating this blog for the Liebster Award! The rules are:
- Present 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions posed by the person who nominated you.
- Create your own 11 questions and present these to the 11 people that you will nominate.
Eleven facts about myself:
- I love God.
- I am homeschooled.
- I didn’t get my learner’s permit until a couple weeks ago, even though I’m already sixteen.
- I have short-term memory loss (and long term :D). And blond moments.
- I’ve been blogging for almost eleven months, as I started my other blog in August of 2013.
- The last time I counted, which was a while ago, I had over two hundred books in my room. So, yes, I love to read.
- I love making jokes, quoting movies, and having people laugh at what I say. When I’m trying to be funny, that is.
- I actually… don’t mind math that much. (cue gasps)
- I have absolutely no sense of humor, and I am never sarcastic. (Ha-ha. :D)
- I crochet. Sometimes. If I have time.
- I love the Avengers. Yes, I have crocheted a mini Captain America shield and a mini Thor’s hammer. Maybe I’ll work on Mother’s drapes soon. (Anyone get that? :D)
The Eleven Questions
- Why do you blog? I blog because I love to write, I want to get my stories out there, and I want to tell others about Jesus.
- What is your favorite book/movie genre? Books… do classics count as a genre? Movies, probably superhero/action-adventure/comedy. Quotable movies are good.
- What kind of music do you listen to? Christian upbeat, mostly artists like tobyMac (<3), but I also love Jeremy Camp and Colton Dixon.
- What is the most important thing in your life? My faith, then my family and then
ducks and facial hairwriting. And reading. And then being funny and making jokes.
- Are you Swedish? As far as I know, no.
- What is your favorite season? I’d have to say that it’s winter. The only time when it’s not burning hot
- What was your major in college (for those of you not in or out of college, what do you want your major to be?) I really have no idea. Possibly English, or teaching, with a minor in Psychology? Who knows…
- What is your favorite sport? Does horseback riding count? That’s the only thing I do. I like watching football, though. *tomboy alert*
- What kind of things do you laugh at? Funny things. All right, so you want a serious answer? Quotes from the Avengers and other amazing movies, funny clips from the Avengers and other amazing movies, those pictures with the quotes that people add, like the one below. And I like corny jokes, too.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? *sighs deeply* A tragic story, my friends. He was trying to get away from Colonel Sanders, who wanted to make him into Kentucky Fried Chicken, so he ran across the road. Unfortunately, he walked right into Popeyes, and became a menu item in their Louisiana kitchen. The End.
- What is your favorite type of food? Mexican. Definitely.
Eleven Questions for my Nominees
- Why did you start your blog? Has your reason changed since then?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a would chuck could chuck wood? (No fair Googling!!! There’s a real answer, though.)
- If you could travel to any fictional world, which one would you go to?
- If you could meet with any person (real, past or present) for coffee, who would you meet with?
- If you could meet with any fictional character, who would you want to meet?
- Which country do you (or would you) most want to visit?
- Mountains, desert, or beach?
- What’s your favorite genre to read? To write in?
- What’s your all-time favorite movie?
- What is your favorite movie quote? Book quote?
- Which name would you rather have: (for girls) Gertrude or Beatrice, and (for guys) Ernest or Humphrey?
Thank you so much, Aul, and I can’t wait to hear the answers to my questions. 😉 G’bye!